Followers

Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheer you up ♥


For you. Soo Tze Xuan 

Dont sad liao kay ? I know you love him. 

Maybe he also love you leh ? That girl post to his wall but he didnt post to that girl d wall leh ? ><

Dont think too much lak. He said he will wait you back. Maybe really d leh ? If you love him. Trust he anytimes luu. Except he lie you d lak ><

When you back sabah tell me arh. Tell me he really got wait you or not. I dont let you give people lie d. Especially BOY :D

I will support you d lak. If he dont love you but you still love him. I cant force you lak. That's your choice >< but i know 单恋 not so good lak :(

Want 坚强 arh :PP i know you can d my xuan2 xD 

Kay lak. i dont talk so much liao. hope you can understand what i say kay ? muackssss ♥ OH GOSH !! so rou ma XD





TAKE CARE ALWAYS :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top