Followers

Photobucket

Saturday, February 26, 2011

No title

So sad orh :(


But i don't know i sad what ? ><


Just worry about my laogong d thing luu. Hmm ...


He always make me worry d lak ><


Bu shi worry jiu sad and angry luu. Sometime hai hui jealous lagi orh D:


I dont like he will other girl talk dao syok2 bh.


Phone been rampas lagi orh. Borrow my sopo d phone luu. W800i XD


Her phone so funny lak wei. Sambil sms sambil laugh. Btw , Thanks lak sopo <3 


Mwkz !! xD 


Bur hor , i with my lao gong sms so cool d ?


What happen to HE ? TT


Isit so many days no lian luo than he treat me cool2 liao ?


Yeee . I dont know lak , keep sms he he reply dao cool2 d , better dont sms lak :'(


I xin xin ku ku ask my friend borrow phone and simcard to me for sms with you , pui you


But you cool2 treat me d , everyday cry3 also no use d lak , you keep call me dont cry but i cant tahan than i cry loh TT


Hai shi ni bian liao ????? D:


Yerrr. Can tell me what happen to you ? 


WO HEN SAD ORH NOW. DONT MAKE TROUBLE KAY ?! TT </3




TIRED ><


Yesterday at class horr , teacher give us so many homework orh


Do sei me loh TT


But finally i finish jor. RAJIN leh me :PP


After that , i with my friend go canteen d shi hou


See dao HER !!! Yish ~ bu xiang kan dao she orh , always kaka lin cau -.- sei 8 po o0o


Think you so lenq arh ?! Say my bad word at back lagi , i dont have want take away your LOVER lak !!


Why i want take away orh ?! You think i so play arh ?! I got liao still want again ?! PEOPLE dont like you still want kacau people , Eiuuu ~ -.- o0o






Yeah , i with my DAUGHTER good back liao luu


No need say sorry lak. Is me kai bu qi wan xiao jek x)


Dont sad2 liao kay ? I know your chinese name liao xD


章宜晴 !! <3


Yi hou i not will forget your name liao d x)


I L Y my daughter :D <3




Yerrr TT


HEADACHE orh </3


Not me lak , is my loupo huei2 >< 


I really worry you d worr , drink more more water kay ?


I dont want see dao you got anything d worr :PP


Later i cry tuu >< So badluck luu i cant contact you , my phone dont have so much credit D:


You really really want take care worr , know ?! :))


<3


OKAY LAK !!! I DONT WANT TALK SO MUCH LIAO . NO MOOD LIAO . I SCARE WRITE2 XIA WILL CRY TT








莪希望莪能坚强 </3



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top