Followers

Photobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Someone , why you didnt ask me than go give people my number ?

If i give people your number you like ?! So dont simply give people , i so hate !! -.-

Moody orh now , give people say my bad thing at my back

I didnt ngia you all , senka2 say me ?! pet hoi arh ?! mahai o0o

Badluck also , at class diam2 also give teacher chot , wtf of today ?! -.-

after that , i follow my friend go canteen , saw dao SHE again ! Gosh !! Always give me see dao HER o0o

Back dao home le , just ngam2 on9 fb , than hui shen find me 







------------------------

She tell me all the thing , wahh ! give me see her blog worr , i saw le ~ cha yi dian want out tears liao. she really can sad dao like this TT


--------------------------


sopo arh , dont moody liao lak , got what thing tell me only lak. i can jin liang help you d , i not will say you fan d lak :D 
jiayou jiayou , i know you can zhen zhuo d xD





-------------------------


lanc talk so much , hate those sucks people , dont know the god give them a mouth for what , always say people , think they so nice ?! nobody perfect !!! nah o0o 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top