Followers

Photobucket

Monday, March 7, 2011

Today exam orh Dx

No mud want exam, cause sleepy, yesterday dun know what time sleep, but i know so late lak :P

Teehee :D today horr, me no eat orh. Lanc eat ? Or no mud ? I dun know -.-


-------------------------------------------



After that kan, my daughter tell me hor, that girl today go hug my bf  Dx

I heard dao really angry plus jealous orh, now i mad she and my bf -.-

Hey you !! Even he is your k bro can luan2 hug ppl geh bf dar ?

You dun know what is jealous ?! You didnt ask ppl geh gf you direct go hug ?!

Dun pothiao please, i know you lenq luii bh, lenq than me

Can luan2 take away ppl geh bf ?!?! Nah o0o

And you !! LKH Dx i dun know how explain my mood now. You made me really so hard to believe you :(

Haissss , i dun know how jor , scold dao tired jor >< 

You like how than how lak. I know you what also bu cheng ren d lak. Wo bu bi nii lak :'(

Dang mei you fa sheng guo :'(


-------------------------------------------------




Moody now, but i warning you !! Next time you hug he again i slap you 99 !!

Dun think i dun have there you can luan2 lai orh. o0o 


------------------------------------------



不要每次LC人家  在学校已经有很多人骂伱警告伱了

伱还LC回人家 ?! 挖伱眼睛出来 !!

看到这个的人  和伱先说声对不起

因为莪只想发泄  但是伱以后不要乱乱来 !! 伱给莪自爱点 !!

o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top