Followers

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Im so sorry and i forgive.

Hahaha! Today didnt go school :P

When i woke up on this morning

I asked my mum :

Mii, can i dun go to school?

My mum ans: 

WHATEVER!

Orh yeah! This the 1st time she give me stay at home to sleep :P

I dun go school not i sick

Err, nomud than dun go school :(

HAHA! Whatever.

Than, i continue sleep until 12pm ++ -.-

Aww! When i woke up

My head so pain D:

I giak giak go brush teeth and use cold water to wash my face :P

After kan, suddenly no current = =

Make me cant on9 fb TT

Nvm, i use 0.facebook :D

Ohh! I see dao something make me brokenheart D:

Why she call my lao is BII?!

I not dare ask, i dun wan make big the thing

Just comment " WTH "

Yishhh ><

Nothing can do.

Im the victim? Or her? Or HIM?

Anyway, if i do any thing hurt dao HER

Sorry thn, i wont angry or what

FORGIVE YOU 


--------------------------------

VCYC AND SXT Do we look like? :D



Anything just be strong I know i cant :(

And thanks for all help me to settle this thing.

But no need lak kay ♥ 

THANKS :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top