Followers

Photobucket

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shit you

Shit ! 

Today damn hok! 

My friend suddenly splash water to me, arghhhh -.-

Today not my bday kay?! Make dao my whole body basah all o0o

This i dun care!

Say back yesterday, 

TO YOU! 

I didnt liu ur lao, i didnt hold ur lao hand!

Is ur lao keep follow me and hold my hand,

Ur noob friend also saw it, but she?! Add salt and vinegar.

CB! No bukti dun simply call ur cousin scold me!

I didnt do any wrong

Idiot also know, ur lao is PLAYBOY! 

Just u this low standard guy will with he couple.

Cheyy! Think ur lao so handsome?!

Kay! Say back today!

Keep at my back say me?! Diam lak!

Gt what wan with me say just at my front say! No need use ur mouth keep at my back ngam2 cham2

Thn after school, ur cousin find me

Wakao! Yi lai jiu slap me?! 

Said what i hug ur lao?! FUCK OFF!

I didnt touch HE anywhere!

My face bleeding! o0o

If my face got any scar?! Becareful! 

Dun think u older thn me i dun dare to slap u!

Nt HE is ur lao thn u what also trust him!

MAHAI! Dun think i duno before u 2 do guo what!

WARNING YOU! MONDAY YOU DUN SUK! o0o



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top