Followers

Photobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

笑嘻嘻 =目

Today so late woke up

Ngahaha! : P

Recently so lazy, but duno why XD

Err, i 11pm woke up > <

Then my mum said wanna bring me go mommom and go cousin house ply

Wuuhoo. Then i fast2 go take bath lur

After bath, i make cool2 my hair XD

But how make, my face spoil at all 

HAHA! : P

Gao tiam jor, then i on my phone

My phone keep got msg 

Wooo ><

6 msg is my Hubby geh

1 msg from huei huei

1 msg from my babe vivian

Hmm, 1st i reply my Hubby 1st

Then i reply my babe vian and huei

For my Hubby

*Sorry late reply laogong, just wake up. dun angry k.*

But my hubby so da fang thn forgive me jor

Lub sei you liao :*

[ AT KOPI TIAM ]

I saw my fren, just say HI then no more talking XD

I order mee goreng and milo ping

Ngahaha! Damn like to drink milo PING : P

After eat, i wanna go to buy my pen

Cause my classmates almost is pen thief -.- 

After i buy, then ready to go cousin house lur =目

Oho! My biao jieeeeeeeee 

Damn like her, so friendly and wont easy angry

That's why i always bully her XD

At her house play until 5pm++

Then gonna to back home jor T^T

Say bye bye to my biao jie : P

[ AT HOME ]

1st i wan do d thing is on FB XD

Hmm, my hubby got on9 : D

Then we chat, we discuss about fb pw

We change geh pw so HAMSAP

Ngahaha! But dun wan let you all know

Later all of you on9 my fb kacau2 : P

And talk about go korea geh thing

Hmm, he so wan go to korea with me : /

HOPE WE GOT CHANCE GO KOREA TOGETHER : ' )

Kay lak, that's all :)

Tataa 


Miss you badly, LKH 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top