Followers

Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

无题目

Piano 


It's the one on my life 




But...


Now is exam time!


No time to wanna care my piano


Kuakuakuax! : P


Btw,


Exam is killing me D:


I wanna focus on my exam


But i miss my facebook


I miss my linc po ( OIOI! saying you arh wong jean yee! XD )


I miss my BABE 


And more and more and more lak XD


SEJARAH :@


I hate wan hafal this hafal that


So dulan -.-


My sej never pass d


CLEVER?! HAHA XD


Can i be the second one?! SMART dao XD

All of you!

Teach you that one

Saving paper, no more exam!

Kuakuakuax! XD

And my Babe Jolinnnnnn 

She just now so nomud but now...

Sibeh funny! XD

And vioryl 

Shhhhhhhhh :X

Kuakuakuax! XD

Btw, cheeeeeeeeer up babe :*

I knw he still care about you
No need fan about tht ******** d kay?! XD

And and and!

My babe vivian 

Holiday dun out with ur fren

Wait me haaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

I will go pui u pui dao SOT! XD

Kay lakkkk

Lazy type dy -.-

TATA 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top